Tuesday, July 23, 2002

Now's a good time to kill me. Well, maybe after we make the deadline on Monday.
I don't know folks, somehow I liked my free markets better when they were more free of marketing. I suppose Law and Order: Death by Chocolate isn't far behind. (shakes head sadly) I think this should be the LaPlaca bonus game this year, pick the series that gets cancelled while it's the flavor of the month.

A different angle on this
I just think this is kind of neat:
The Reds also acquired infielder Matt Boone, a son of manager Bob Boone, in exchange for infielder David Espinosa and two players to be named.
This would also be the reason I'd love to swing a trade getting Marcus Giles to the Pirates. Never happen though.

Only one thing to say to this: NARF!!
Only one thing to say to this: same thing, really, NARF!!


No comments: