Saturday, July 27, 2002

Hour 28 of the 72 hours of doom.

Most dead on hilarious thing I've seen this week.
Mike and I have kicked around the notion of doing a parody of the show called "Behind the ROM: Evil Otto" This only furthers our plans by showing us how it could be done. If anyone's willing to do diligence on whether the history portrayed on here is legit, I'd really like to know.

A website that answers most of my questions about these type of items.
In fact the only one it doesn't answer is was I hallucinating the following: About 1992 I saw a puzzle in a shop in Toronto, it was a big plastic padlock shape, except there were a series of small blocks that went along the length of the padlock body. Each block then had a set of three switches on it, that when put in the correct position would either allow the block to slide or be removed. I didn't buy it because it was too costly, but I never saw it again. Anyone ever seen something like this?

No comments: