Friday, July 05, 2002

I know there's a tossup in here somewhere...

1 I now have this image of Niles calling out Vince McMahon. (Note: while spell checking this, I accidentally ran across a google entry for Vince McMahon fan fiction.... SHUDDER)
2 The hell? I think what really makes this is the related articles, makes it feel like there's an entire section of the paper, and that this sort of thing is as common as the police blotter.
3 (stolen from Craig's) I think all headlines should read like this. Where if you don't know the story in advance, it makes it sound like all articles should have that sort of disclaimer. "Mideast experts say violence not octopus-related." (UPDATE: Joe noted the really bizarre part of this is that if you don't know the story in advance, the weirdest word in it is say.

No comments: