Tuesday, August 13, 2002

A simple question:
So far this summer we've had: Pepsi with lemon (not good), Coke with vanilla (not good), Crystal Pepsi with raspberry (possibly good if I liked raspberry). And debuting this weekend we have a movie called Blue Crush and IT DOESN'T HAVE A BEVERAGE TIE IN????? Marketing, do I have to do all your thinking for you? Idiots...

Fundamentally, the key with all of these is, instead of giving us the flavor by itself, you get flavor plus extra sugar. I think this is why I like the Jones Vanilla Cola over Vanilla Coke, and why if I want a Pepsi Twist, I'l get a lemon and twist it into my Pepsi.

Or perhaps I'm just screwed up because I've been downing these Ocean Spray juice and seltzer thingies.

Simple rule of life kids: Squirrels bad,bunnies good.

More later if I get done with tonight's plan.

No comments: