Thursday, August 22, 2002

I know there's a question in here somewhere...
1 I could have sworn that said "Colombian Coke Cartel."
2 I could have sworn that said "Swedish Chef."
3 I could have sworn we didn't need to warn people about these things.
4 I could have sworn I saw this in Better Off Dead.

In other news.
Kidder the Elder got the NFL Sunday Ticket for this season as part of his dish installation. Why do I have the feeling Joe will be joining my family for Sunday dinner?

Plugging Away: I got a fancy microplane grater for my birthday. So far it gets high marks for what it did to my block of parmesean last night. I'll continue testing it for wear characteristics, but so far, worth picking up.

No updates this weekend. Depending on your level of cynicism, I'm going either to Chicago or Bilderberg.

Those who signaled in regarding the 082002 entry, thanks. Happy/amazed/frightened to know people are reading. Let's see if we can put it into practice.

No comments: