Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Finished it off. One more NAQT deadline that looks like it will make it. boo-yah.

S'anyway, after hearing about how bad the show was, I felt it necessary to subject myself to the Anna Nicole Show. Wow. Words failed me. And I mean that quite literally, I was hit with aphasia or something. I was locked into that look of mock horror I always pull... except it wasn't mock. The only way I can figure this show makes any sense would be if this were somehow a deal cut by E! because they didn't have enough educational content, so they show this as a substitute. It's certainly the most effective thing the ONDCP could air since the fried egg ad. Mostly I feel bad for the dog. If it's just learning from what Anna Nicole is doing, and it's pulling panties off of a teddy bear, it needs therapy. Hey I think I know just the therapist.

No comments: