Friday, November 22, 2002

One little quiz bowl thing before I start spewing data.
There really are very few words that don't really need to be used in quiz bowl questions at any time. But one of them, that really is nothing but spacefiller is the word "famous". Unless it's in a title, "famous" isn't necessary. Everything in quiz bowl should be to some degree famous. If it isn't famous, then why are you writing the question in the first place?

Head check, how many people know what this is?

A eulogy of a sorts for Sid Sackson

I'm sure there's a question in here somewhere:
1 Every so often it is important to remember that where I live was Whiskey Rebellion country.
2 How much would we be able to charge for Celebrity Kickerboxing?
3 I'd be much more likely to go with a strict vegetarian diet, were more condiments to go on homicidal rampages. I like my food to assert that I am on the top of the food chain, and to have it challenge me is a good thing. Or perhaps she should have been tipped off by the "Bin Laden's Own" label.
4 Just OWW!
5 Admit it, you want this in the next Grand Theft Auto as badly as I do.
6 The management is not responsible for anyone you accidentally maim by this.

No comments: