Sunday, November 03, 2002

Carey displayed an unnerving power to unleash destructive force on the television schedule. Someone from the Charles Xavier Focus Group will be calling later.
Right now, I'm just hoping MDs leaves, and quickly. Of all the shows this year, this was the one whose ads drove me the most insane. They kept trying to established the leads were "Not your ordinary doctors!" Well, no. However, they were exactly like every other lead TV doctor, and I do mean exactly. It less looked like a show where the characters were created, than extruded out of a PlayDoh Fun Factory.

Finally got to see the Browns ORANGE uniform, thanks to ESPN.com. Wow. They managed to capture the exact orange of an Orange Tootsie Pop. They're growing on me. Could be a worthy third jersey (if such things existed in the NFL).

The magic bag of candy appeared again, and I partook. At some level I should feel guilty about metaphorically taking candy from babies. Then I find one of the mini boxes of Dots, and the feeling passes. Craig has managed to capture some of the my more interesting bits from the afternoon after Halloween.





No comments: