Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Lacking the free time to put a lot of thought into things (software's about to release in both my jobs), here's five things I've read in the past two weeks that I've been fascinated by.

1 I think is the basketball equivalent of the pine tar game, and yet, I've never heard of it before.
2 which also continues my sneaking suspicion that I should have named this weblog "The 'What I want to know' Show."
3 John Rainwater just got added to the list of contributors of my next packet.
4 I remember games on tape, but not this. I can also imagine the multifaceted disappointment that would come with a text adventure based on the Thompson Twins.
5 It probably doesn't matter in quiz bowl any more, but at least a lot of things that looked random previously, now make sense.

No comments: