Thursday, March 11, 2004

Both Craig and Pittsblog made note of this story about Pittsburgh getting thrown a bone by Esquire. I'll freely admit I'm not in a position to comment, given I tend not to pay attention to it anyway, and what has been brought to my attention hasn't seemed any greater or lesser than in past years. (Of course, I'm also the guy who is able to completely zone out of following music for years at a time. So any sea change is not going to register with me anyway.) Our turn, I guess.

In other Pittsburgh news, the Onion would have absolutely nailed down Pittsburgh's relationship to its traffic problems, if they had managed to include one reference to "It would be great when I get the frickin' thing finished." The fact that the guy looks like across between Fred Rogers and former mayor Caligiuri also scores major points.

No comments: