Monday, April 21, 2003

Today was the day I got my update on where my vacation level lies for this year. This has interesting repercussions on things like my planned Vegas excursion. There were three possibilities my job could have done, either I got a full boost of vacation days this year (moving me up to 3 weeks a year) or they could pro-rate based on my hiring date(giving me half a year of 2 weeks half a year of 3) or they could be total tools and hold me at 2. Well, they definitely chose the middle one. And I can tell this because I have exactly 99.62 hours of vacation for this year (plus 16 hours from last year that carried over.) I'm trying to figure out what I can do with .62 hours of vacation, haven't really decided.

In other news:
This is interesting. However, this, occuring in the same town, is hilarious.

No comments: