Monday, April 07, 2003

Random collected notes from the past four days. (I'll get to the ICT eventually)

Actual thoughts relayed through my head: "Interesting...Abu Dhabi television's ticker runs the other way...wonder wh..DOH!"

Say what you will about the Iraqi forces, it takes a special sense of wacky to come up with the notion of a suicide dumptruck.

Having seen the previews of one, and the review of the other, I am not entirely convinced that The Lizzie McGuire Movie and What a Girl Wants are not the result of someone accidentally selling the same script to two different studios.

You can tell United Airlines is doomed, given the amount of complaints that I heard made about them, even before they started screwing me over. Well, that and the fact that they were using their movie service to play inflight infomercials.

Other odd bits from the United video feed.
Taken entirely without sound, the trailer for Finding Nemo kinda looks like Dude, Where's My Fish?
There's something called Smooth Jazz Television. I don't have a joke here.
I should have actually listened to the audio for Drumline. I'm glad I didn't listen to the audio for Two Weeks Notice.

After noting the defendant's name, I can't help thinking this would have been a far better plot for A Night at the Roxbury.

(If someone's made this joke already, I apologize but...) Calvin Klein is seeking drug treatment, after having harrassed Latrell Sprewell during a game. Glad to hear it, I had figured this was some sort of self-promotion for the new flagrance CK One-and-One. For him...for her...FOR THREE!




No comments: