Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Suspecting one's apostrophe of an unknown atrocity.

Let's see if this works. The reason I'm wondering is I thought I was smacking right into blogrolling's apparent Achilles' heel, the single/double quote. Turns out it's not that particular problem that was preventing me from coming up pinging, no, that's just general laziness on my part. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Meanwhile, Jason suggests jamming Daypop's word burst feature, with an entry in your weblog featuring the word Jabberwocky. There. I've done it. Look back to my 2/21 entry to see me wondering when someone would do something like this. Let's do this, and then see if we can do anything about "fraught."

Incidentally, I feel bad because I probably put his site under unnecessary scrutiny. During Sunday dinner celebrating my dad's birthday, I pointed out that I knew Jason had his lady in town, when his mother, sitting across from me, didn't even know about her. So now, I assume he's getting unwelcome family feedback. Somehow, I know that's going to come back to bite me. Don't know exactly how, but...

No comments: