Monday, February 17, 2003

I don't understand how we managed to avoid the snow, but we did, and when I woke up this afternoon, I discovered we only JUST beat it. I'm looking at somewhere between 8 inches now and maybe that again coming in by the time it's done. This didn't stop me from walking to my local supermarket to pick up some meat for dinner (along with milk and bread, in case this continues to nail us down), though, the guy busy sweeping the sidewalk was shocked.

I think it's obvious now, and the Orange alert wasn't helpful. Al Qaeda must now have the weather dominator.

A day like this gives me the opportunity to start moving the pieces into place for the next couple months, and I tried to do that a bit. Started planting stuff for my office. Started transcribing questions that I had written on paper. Started trying to figure out how to get maximum coverage so we make sure graduating seniors.

No comments: