Thursday, September 25, 2003

Coz' every girls crazy 'bout a sharp dressed band

Judging from their new outfits in this article, when the band takes the field, they're prepared to use force to keep it. Seriously, I had to take a second look at the image to make sure they weren't photographing a police action.
It's also kind of disturbing to see that this is what "irreverent" looks like according to Nike. I'm guessing they'll call this a look inspired by the street, "street" defined as what we saw at the anti-globalization demonstration.
(Incidentally, it's interesting that the sports uniforms are the one area of fashion that guys can get away with discussing without the slightest hint of people springing the whole metrosexual thing. It's nice to have that buffer zone.)

Meanwhile in the Midwest, the folks in Wisconsin are deciding their state quarter. Citizens of the state are encouraged to choose here. Obviously, I'm not going to jam the vote, but I do like the cheese one. The cow has ever the slightest look of "that came out of ME?!? I had no idea!" Of course, given free reign over this, I know what I'd want.

No comments: