Friday, May 16, 2003

It's always sad when someone tries to say something ironically for humor purposes, and not only fails in the humor, but in the irony. To wit, Les Moonves' announcements during the UPN lineup unveiling. One can only hope that this will make Snoop a little more discerning in whom he hands over the keys of the Shizzolator. We've seen the previous results of things like this.

"Trust me, players, her new show is gonna be off the hizzle," Moonves promised the crowd. I just feel bad for the guy now.

S'anyway, I'm nicely buzzed right now, thanks to the Yuengling keg that was part of the 7.1 release party. I prefer to think of this release as the problem child release. My best description of 7.1 is that it was the release that we tried all the toughlove we could, but ultimately the only option was to throw it out on the street.

Finally, I think I've found my next PS2 purchase.

No comments: