Wednesday, January 22, 2003

The cold or whatever my sinuses were suffering through since last Friday is only beginning to leave, and I'm only beginning to recover from the weekend. 'Twas blastlike, much thanks to all.

Lessons learned:
Line me up on a team with Mark, James, and Greg, and I will be the four scorer, and I'm cool with that. It does only leave me the scoring lane of "the weird", or fire on the first clue.

Apparently I have a sinus I didn't know about. I'm glad it's a sinus, otherwise my medulla oblongata was hyperpressurized. It's very odd to have a feeling like someone microwaved your head and now your gooey caramel center is all expanded, liquid and runny.

From Tony Packo's we learned that fried pickles aren't bad (though I think their regular pickles were what were really worth keeping.) and that paprikash dumplings and chili, against all odds, work together.

Bet against the Amtrak schedule if there's a hint of precip in the air. And if you have to drive through it the next day, don't stare directly into the snow that your headlights are reflecting. It's like a big, frozen version of the Windows starfield screensaver.


No comments: