Monday, January 13, 2003

At an unheardof level of personal Zen.

They win a close one, and lose a close one. Nothing more can be said for this. I'm really, really fine about the whole season, which I didn't expect to be when the playoffs started. We know the exact reason for the downfall, and we know exactly how to counteract it. All in the execution from here to next season.

I can tell my level of calm is unearthly high when I realized that my uncle can now be seen in an ad for a TimeLife product, and it didn't disturb me.

Things I meant to mention earlier.
A discussion on Baseball Primer, noted the new Blue Jays logo. All I can say is: If your logo looks like it's guesting on Dragon Ball Z, please reconsider.
CNN gave one of the best damning by faint praise lines in the title of this article about the city. I can only hope this doesn't become the new city promotion.
A couple useful 2002 summaries: in physics, in death, in fakery
And finally, break out those Stephen the Dell Guy gets prison raped jokes. We have a grain of truth.

No comments: