Friday, June 28, 2002

Okay, woke up this morning, and wondered if I was on Bizarroworld. Turns out it was just a salvo of one-megaton irony bombs hitting Cleveland and big-market Montreal.

I guess I really can root for an Expos-Twins series now.

In other news:
Last Words: One of those sites where I'm not really sure if they've done all their research, but where they have it looks like a good jumping off point for question writing.

VARaces: A database of car chases in films.

Something I've always wondered about, so I did a check. There actually are website versions of airline magazines. I'm both frightened and delighted. First joker to turn this list into a bonus answers to me. More frightening is the possiblity that people are collecting and TRADING airsick bags.

Probably no updates over the weekend. I'm getting a new box for home use.

No comments: