Friday, February 04, 2005

Seeing Max Schmeling's death notice caused me to stop by stiffs.com again. While there I noticed their top picks list. I immediately go looking for Abe Vigoda (who is some sort of patron saint of the death pool game), only to find he's outranked this year by Dan Fogelberg. Dan Fogelberg? There's not enough Dan Fogelberg hate in the world to explain that. So I go hunting for the story behind this, and I find this explanation. Yes, 72 people put money down on Dan Fogelberg's prostate. While over at Google news, I saw this headline as a top story:

Jackson says he has 'Rhinoceros Skin,' Blasts 'Mr. Eminem'...

Folks, I gotta confess, the possibility that he was speaking metaphorically was only the third interpretation I could come up with, after medical condition, and adding to the Elephant Man collection. Well at least it would make a good puppet.

No comments: