Monday, January 26, 2004

I have been reminded that I have not deemed anyone worthy of the list lately. Well, I think the double of these two stories (1|2) just earned him a spot. And now, I give him the damn fraught.

Meanwhile, I think this story just tipped the balance on Mr. Disclaimer, Conrad Black. I think this will be a big tipoff for future fraught calls: If your goal seems to be throwing your media empire into chaos, you've wandered into the rare media tycoon area previously held only by Robert Maxwell, and Bond villain Elliot Carver. On the list you go.

(And yes, I know how tempting it is to declare all out fraught on Dan Marino, given the model of the decision seems to be Matt Millen, but I have to at least let him make one move before opening fire. It's only fair.)

No comments: