Monday, October 14, 2002

Interesting. A single boldface tab screws up the image that badly...Lesson learned.

You'll forgive me if I seem more messed up than usual today. I managed to be able to flip between two films late Sat. night, and I'm not sure the mutual cognitive dissonance hasn't popped any neurons out of alignment. The films:
On BBCAmerica: A Clockwork Orange
On SciFi: Incubus

That pairing is sort of your do-it-yourself Ludovico method.

Last thing I expected to hear during NFL Prime Time last night: References to the NIFL's Louisiana Bayou Beast in relation to NFL journeyman Michael Lewis (he of the two return TD's.)
Speaking of which:
Note that this is NOT the reason we chose Myrtle Beach for the HSNCT. This is just one of those happy accidents you get when you are doing the right thing.

Day 20.
20A. Medals of the World
20B. Britannica
20C. Whatis.com
20D. The Great Heresies
20E. The Simpsons Archive

No comments: