Thursday, June 10, 2004

I seem to be surrounded by endings this week. Not just the Reagan thing, (Let's just suffice it to say, I really should either watch the media, or stop staring blankly other people's weblogs wondering "what is this hagiography of which they speak?") or Ray Charles, but a lot of just random things coming to a stop.
If you look on the left side, I started wandering down my blogroll to find that several of them became defunct recently. Doug Pappas (Business of Baseball) passed away, Vitamin Q is going dark due to illness, Puzzleblog is at minimum hiatusing due to time constraints, and this afternoon, I see that Very Important Things has run out of mockable clipart. Then I drove home tonight to see that someone had assassinated the giant elf.

No point to this article, I'm just feeling a little bummed, and just want to build my repetitions up, having looked like I was going dead last week.


No comments: