Thursday, June 17, 2004

As some of you are aware, I am heading out on vacation tomorrow, out to California. The ostensible reason being my best friend from high school is getting married out there, but it's seemed like this has just spun into "Let's traverse the state, see everybody." (Those of you in San Francisco reading this, don't worry. I'm not getting quite that far north, but it looks like I'll have to give some training in Palo Alto in the fall.)

S'anyway, this is just a log of my thought process as I have a document open on my last day at work before the trip.

Pack: Laptop, power cable, mouse?, camera, camera connector, battery recharger?

Stop at CVS, reload on travel size

Don't take pens with you. You've lost enough pants to ink leaks

They moved the Wendy's across the alley. And now they've got someone outside it inviting people in, dressed as Wendy. Yes, I think that could be the worst job in the world.

Smooth, I've managed to stop two projects dead in their tracks today. Nothing like leaving with a trail of bloody developers in your wake.

Is the vending machine on this floor the last to be filled? Or is there another reason all our specialty snacks are alphabetically last this month? (Whatchamacallit, Zagnut, Zero...)

So...exactly how far off from eating a sweetened loaf of Crisco am I, in eating this Zero bar?

Okay... enough shirts, check. Pants, check. Underwear...laundry time.

If I overwater the plants now, will they make it for the entire trip?

Giant Keebler elf, not quite as frightening as the GIANT DODGE RAM LOGO.

I have to get up at 3am, don't I?

If I don't get cash now,.... Yeah there's still a machine at the airport.

No comments: