Wednesday, February 25, 2004

More songs about drinking and food.

Remind me, next time I get the urge to try out something I see on Food Network. Just say the words "Horseradish Aquavit." That'll learn me, but good.

Much better, was the Altoids double feature. I'm not afraid of new flavors, and really the discovery at Sheetz today of the Apple Sours was a good find. While it won't replace either the original two sours, it's a nice changeup. And it gives you great line of describing them as Apple Crack. It also occurred to me that we now have the appropriate pieces for the Altoids Homeland Security Watch.

Apple Sours
Tangerine Sours
Citrus Sours
Wintergreen
Spearmint

The other part of that was confirming that I would, in future, be able to grab more of the Ginger Altoids. I had become concerned that, since I had been unable to locate any other packages of it since I got one for Christmas, it was actually an import of that same store where I had found the wasabi and curry chocolate bars. If you like ginger, it's probably the only time you'll get that as commercial candy in the US, and it is good, if you go for that.

This article
is proof that the evil geniuses at Disney are hard at work making sure I don't move to California. (They know I'm way too cheap to spend extra money on that much air conditioning. Clever, those cunning devils.) Apparently, this originally had to have been part of their plans to thaw out Walt.

Finally, reading this, I just lost it. I don't like cell phones to begin with, I don't like cell phones in cars, I find it dangerous enough that you'd be willing to drop drop one sense from your observation while driving. Then people started with the whole TV in cars thing. You could tell the idea was to cull everyone in the integral under the money/sense curve when they started putting the TV's in on the steering wheel REPLACING THE AIR BAGS. But this, this is simply the limit. The only way this joker could have made it worse would be if he was actually driving while watching, while talking on his cell phone, while...well. Then he'd have no hands on the wheel.

No comments: