Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Today, Salon did a reprint of the item on blogcritics on the American Idol impressment contract (mentioned as part of "I know there's a question in here" from two weeks back.) But we can juxtapose this with the word out of Australia, which fills me with all the righteous rage I can muster.

So as a result of reading these, what comes into my head? The Ramones, mangling their own lyrics, singing "I'm a teenage commodity!" I think we need to fill in the whole original song: Teenage Lobotomy, with appropriate lyrics. If you want to pile on, [my last name] at naqt dot com.

Day 3.
3A. Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy
3B. Bartleby.com
3C. Presidential Biographies
3D. Scientific American (specifically the archive of past issues)
3E. Food Network Encyclopedia

No comments: