Monday, April 05, 2004

A good thing.

Karma got me again. Just when I thought we had pulled off a very good, very solid tournament, I sliced my finger open while making dinner. These things seem to happen to balance it all out. So I'm typing slowly.

It is a bit hard to parse some of the accolades from this one. After all, we already know that it's insane to expect that doing the same thing over and over again will result in different results. And yet, from my end that's exactly the problem. People are claiming there was a great improvement in trash, (admittedly it's secondhand opinion, since most of the comments came from people who didn't attend), and yet, nothing at any point in the process changed to any significant degree. Outside of them being different questions from last year.

Well, I guess it's a nice problem to have.



No comments: