Thursday, November 16, 2006

They've instituted this at work, as part of our health plan, in an attempt to get engineers to eat healthier. The idea behind it being, they buy the produce in at the warehouse, and then ship it out to our offices, which they claim will shave 5-7 days off the time between the food being picked and used (since it won't sit at the store). I'm not certain it's going to work for them, today's first delivery had five packages sent to an office of 300. However, my pickup order today, which helps cover my share of work for Thanksgiving dinner did afford me the opportunity to say something I've never said before.

"Yes, I guess these are handsome yams."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.